BTM Industries is seeking an Awesome, Experienced and Well-Rounded CNC Machinist who is strongly qualified in Set-Up AND Operating. The perfect candidate will meet all the following qualifications;
- Experience running Mills, Lathes or Both!
- Be able to Set-Up jobs independently or with little supervision/assistance.
- Ability to read Micrometers as well as other basic inspection equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints accurately.
- G Code or Conversational Programming at the machine is a plus!
- Possess effective time management dexterity
- Team player and Positive Attitude (no, really.)
- Industrious, Quick Thinking and finds Pride in a job well done.
- Master attention to detail.
- Continually improve processes, procedures and eliminate waste.
When you become a part of the BTM Family, you’ll find that you’re surrounded by hardworking, caring good hearted people who are committed to providing our customers with superior quality in every part that we make.
We provide excellent benefits including paid holidays, PTO, Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term Insurances as well as a 40 hour work week, half day Fridays and 401K.
I highly encourage you to follow us on Facebook to see some of our fun, family activities that allows us the time to relax and enjoy each other’s company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)